Summer has been so full of fun I haven't even had time to blog. We also got a new computer and a new camera so I am trying to figure out all this new technology so I can post some things. Here are a few pictures from our trip to Payson Lakes. I loved the one of Lexie doing her Cheesy smile for the camera.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Payson Lakes
Summer has been so full of fun I haven't even had time to blog. We also got a new computer and a new camera so I am trying to figure out all this new technology so I can post some things. Here are a few pictures from our trip to Payson Lakes. I loved the one of Lexie doing her Cheesy smile for the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Zach and Lexie both look so grown up! Happy Birthday Lexie (and Zach soon too!)
Wish I could have been there to join in on the family fun!
Post a Comment