Monday, June 11, 2007

Remodeling

We have been having a lot of fun doing some remodeling both inside our home and out. The scary thing is that once we got started it has been a little hard to stop. Some of our projects have been -- replacing the countertops in the kitchen with Corian, replacing the flooring, counters and toilets in all the bathrooms, painting, and removing a few trees in the yard. It has been fun to enjoy the changes. We were especially grateful for my parents letting us stay at their home during some of the biggest jobs. It wouldn't have been very fun without that option.



Here is the bathtub that Jay needed to be truely happy.





These are some "before, in the middle and after" of the Master Bathroom.

4 comments:

erin said...

I think I need that tub to be truly happy. Maybe I will have to be satisfied with just using it when I come to visit!!! It looks great!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I am glad I got to see this all in person today. It seems like I haven't been to your house foever and think I used to practically live there! I'll come over more often so that you don't get Michelle withdrawls... :) Only joking. I love your remodel. It looks awesome.

Erika said...

I bought a bedside table today, and told the cashier that I needed it to be truly happy in life. I intend to use that a lot more.

erin said...

You must be enjoying that new bathroom too much, because you haven't posted since then!