One fun thing we did was wake up EARLY on July 3rd and go see the Hot Air Balloon Festival with Peter and Camille and kids. It was pretty exciting to see the balloons all lift off. I think it will be something we do again in years to come. Jay stayed home with Lexie and I was proud that I was actually there on time. I am not much of a morning person. :)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Balloons
One fun thing we did was wake up EARLY on July 3rd and go see the Hot Air Balloon Festival with Peter and Camille and kids. It was pretty exciting to see the balloons all lift off. I think it will be something we do again in years to come. Jay stayed home with Lexie and I was proud that I was actually there on time. I am not much of a morning person. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment