Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fourth of July




The Fourth of July was a busy day. We woke up and made Hash Browns for a Cul-de-Sac breakfast. We had a good turn out and really enjoyed our neighbors. We are lucky to really like everyone in our neighborhood. Only Zach had a hard morning since JT ran over his toe with a scooter. That hurts! Since Zach was hurt we skipped the Parade and watched a little tennis on TV. In the afternoon we went to Carol Heath's to visit with Jay's siblings and then went to my parents for a B-B-Q. I forgot to bring Lexie's swimsuit so I hope you are not too offended by her nakedness. Someday she will probably sue me for posting this. After dinner some of the family went to the BYU soccer game and then we all did Fireworks back at my parents. It was nice to be able to spend the day with Derek and Jill's family. Zach especially was glad to get lots of opportunities to play with Coby. It was a fun day!

4 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th of July and a cute naked baby! :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

PS I too Love Lexie's cheesy smile (at Payson Lakes)! So cute.

WendyG said...

I'm glad to see updates on your blog. I'm hoping to see you all in person someday...but until then, the photos are great!

Love y'all, Aunt Wendy

Matthew Gardner said...

looks like everyone's growing up. it's been way too long since I've seen you guys.