I don't like Halloween. I hate how much emphasis is placed on CANDY! Even though it is fun for the children to dress up, every year I am reminded of why I really don't care for this holiday. Where is there anything good, praiseworthy or of good report in Halloween? Yet there is one part that I admit I like. I like staying home and passing out the candy! After making dinner and getting my own children dressed and ready to go - the hour or so with the children gone is my little piece of heaven. Now if I can figure out how and where to ditch all the candy they got - I can be glad it is over for another year!
P.S. Pictures of my children in costume will be forthcoming. (Michaela looked scary pretty to me wearing make-up! I am not ready for her to grow up!)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment