Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why I haven't blogged, you ask? . . .

Here are my best 10 excuses as to why I haven't updated my blog in so very long--

1.) We were having too much fun swimming at Seven Peaks all summer - thanks Ken and Denise.
2.) My children have lost the cord to the digital camera so currently I can't recharge it!
3.) I am addicted to Facebook instead.
4.) We are ALWAYS at one of Zach's soccer games.
5.) We didn't go on any trips this summer.
6.) I am busy with my church calling all day everyday.
7.) I don't want you to feel jealous because my kids are so cute.
8.) Whenever I get on the computer I have a report to write for work.
9.) I am busy homeschooling with JT in the mornings on www.time4learning.com.
10.) Life is boring around here. (Okay that one is a lie.)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! I love this top ten list.

Anonymous said...

glad that you are back on :)
maybe THIS could count as visit teaching (although I really do like having you guys over :D)

erin said...

Welcome back! I've missed checking up on you and your kids!!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I've missed seeing your faces! Its great to have you back in the blogging world. Promise me you will stay around! I need to see your smiling faces once in awhile! I sure hope that all is well.