Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Zach and Lexi boast!


Lexi is definitely the most artistic of my children. Her obsession with "dwawing" started at 18 months and is still going strong. I can't believe that she is already writing most of her letters and is trying to "spell" -- notice her dyslexic name across the top of this page. I also thought her curls were cute in this self portrait.

Zach was selected to go and report a news article for the Deseret News. He was given this opportunity because he is one of the best readers in fourth grade - we are so proud of him. He did a great job. If you want to see it you can go to the www.HeraldExtra.com and click on NewsKids. He did the story the Health Hikes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute little drawing - what a smartie pants!
And congrats to Zach!
You guys make some smart kids ;)

erin said...

Very cute! Way to go Lexi!!! I love the pic and I sure enjoyed watching Zach's news video!!

Jay and Megan said...

kokie said she isgood! at it she can wriet debyoos