Sunday, August 19, 2007

Zach is 8 and great!



The day I came home from Girls Camp was Zachary's birthday. I can't believe he is 8 year's old. He is such a pleasure to be around. He has a killer smile and a kind heart. He is interested in all kinds of learning especially Math and Science. His biggest obsessions continue to be SOCCER and computers. He is starting to play on a competitive team and we really enjoy watching our little star. He is a scoring machine.

For Zach's party he invited a few friends over for cake and then went to a BYU soccer game. He also got a new bike, a soccer goal for the yard, some scouting things and some books as gifts. He had been feeling sick with an earache but thought he was well enough to go. Sadly his eardrum burst that night and was really painful. Happy Birthday?! Poor kid! He is now looking forward to being baptized on Sept 1st. We LOVE you Zachary!!!!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh crap! That means my eight year anniversary is coming up. Gotta go get a present.

Erika said...

BTW, Jack started soccer last week and I couldn't help but think, you would be so proud.

Erika said...

That's it, I'm done now.
Really.

Matthew Gardner said...

Zach...I'll be in Utah for about a week. Hopefully we can kick the ball around a little bit (after we pick all those weeds in the garden of course.)