Sunday, August 19, 2007

JT and Jumper

4 comments:

erin said...

Yeah for the updates! And JT you are "like soooo cute!" Zach, you never cease to amaze me! Lexie, I can't believe you're 2...she's growing up way too fast with me so far away! Kokie, are you surviving with those 3? Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

Becca Brown said...

Megan--It was so good to hear from you. Isn't this a great thing to stay connected with others. I've wondered what you've been up to & how your kids are doing. By the way, you've got great looking kids!! Glad to have your address, now, so I can check in once in a while & see how things are going for you. Take care!

Becca

Matthew Gardner said...

don't tell JT that Ned ate one of Jumper's cousins down in Peru.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Such fun updates! Okay so you had me laughing out loud with J.T.'s video of Jumper. :) His voice and the way he is talking...way too cute! I'm not sure he is allowed to be that cute. :)