As busy as we are, we are hoping to keep our friends and family updated from time to time with this blog. We also have pretty cute kids even if they are a little bit crazy.
After what waiting for what seemed like a lifetime-- Michaela started Kindergarten this week. She was soooo excited and even got to ride her bike with Zach. She is definitely ready to be in school and wishes they gave more homework in Kindergarten.
I can't believe that you are in Kindergarten! I'm just sitting here shaking my head...wow how time flies. You are growing up so fast! I hope to see you soon. Don't break too many hearts in kindergarten, you little cutie!
You want MORE homework!?! Someday you'll regret feeling that way! :) You're too cute Kokie! I'm sure you have tons of friends already because you're such a social butterfly! Have fun!
2 comments:
I can't believe that you are in Kindergarten! I'm just sitting here shaking my head...wow how time flies. You are growing up so fast! I hope to see you soon. Don't break too many hearts in kindergarten, you little cutie!
You want MORE homework!?! Someday you'll regret feeling that way! :) You're too cute Kokie! I'm sure you have tons of friends already because you're such a social butterfly! Have fun!
Post a Comment