For school, Zach was able to participate in a Shakespearean festival. They did a lot of neat hands on learning activities. They learned to sword fight, write in Calligraphy, learned about Elizabethan music from a Bard, do a reader's theater of Twelfth Night, etc. They each picked a character to be for the week and Zach was the court jester. This is a picture of him being introduced to the Queen of England at a luncheon. It was a fun program. I am also going to try to download a video of Zach singing an impromptu solo at the end of the play. Even though he claimed to have stage fright he did a great job.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Zach! Way to go! I loved hearing you sing! And I think you're the cutest Jester ever! What a handsome fellow you are! Your Shakespear week looks like it was so much fun! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Dear Zach:
I agree with your aunt Erin. Great singing! I loved seeing photos of you as a wonderful court jester and will be even more excited when I move to Utah and get to see you in person!
Love you, Aunt Wendy
What a great JOB! I am impressed Zach. You look like you had a blast at your festival and you looked cute in your patriotic picture too.
Post a Comment