Sunday, April 22, 2007

Goblin Valley

The next morning after we had breakfast we drove to Golbin Valley to hike around. The kids thought it looked like Mars and kept looking for the beloved Mars Rovers Sourner, Opportunity and Spirit.
Here is Michaela taking a little nap after a rousing game of Hide and Go seek between the rock formations.
It is a huge valley and we only hiked around for about and hour. We will definitely want to go back someday and explore some more.



3 comments:

erin said...

I loved Goblin Valley! How fun for your kids! Camping can be fun, but I can't believe you ventured out on your own!!! And the girls look cute in their Easter Dresses! Thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! I have never been to Goblin Valley...but maybe one day. These pictures only make me want to go there more. I am proud of you for gettin gout and taking your kids so many fun places during spring break! Seriously, your kids are going to have such great memories of all the fun things you do with them. Also, Your girls look very cute in their easter dresses!

Emily Gardner said...

It looks like outer space there--was JT in heaven? :)