Sunday, April 8, 2007

I am not leaving Florida!

We had such a wonderful trip. The kids loved flying! They were so curious and interested in everything. Even though I missed Lexie a lot it was the right thing to leave her with my parents. I think she was very happy and she would've made things very different. We had a few grumpy moments but they were far and few between.

3 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I don't blame you at all Michaela! It looks like you had SO much fun!

WendyG said...

I'm so excited that I got to see photos of your trip. I've checked nearly every day for a week, hoping for them. It looks like you all had a great time!

Love y'all, Aunt Wendy

cassie said...

Wow! What a fun trip! It looks like it gets more fun the older the kids get. I can't believe how cute and grown up they are now. We certainly are not getting that old. Wasn't it just last year that we were playing football in the snow at Thanksgiving???