Sunday, January 14, 2007

Oh R2!!!

This post is by JT. "I buyed this R2 with my own money. It took like a week or two to save my money for him. One day R2D2 arrived and then we opened up the package and then I saw R2. On Christmas Day daddy opened up the box that Hasbro put inside R2. They made about 20 of those. I was so happy when Daddy opened it."



4 comments:

erin said...

I love your R2D2 JT! It was fun having you show me how he worked! Good work saving up so much money!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Long live R2! Pretty sure that you (J.T.) have created a love for R2D2 in Jackson's mind. Today I was trying to play with Jackson...he was so mad and didn't like any of the toys I was handing him. I decided a nap was in order, so I put him in his crib and layed R2 next to him. Jackson grabbed R2 stuck him in his mouth and slept for the next 2 hours! I am a big fan of R2 today! Thanks for giving Jackson his own R2 J.T.!

WendyG said...

Dear JT:

Thanks for letting me try out R2D2 when I visited you, too! It sure made me wish I had one, but I'll have to save up like you did!

Love you!

Aunt Wendy

Jay and Megan said...

Guys, I loved your letters. R2D2 did something this morning. He told me "no!" and I was sad. Funny huh. -- JT