Michaela, "I am turning 5 in just 5 days. I am so happy. I want to play games. I wish that my Aunt Emily could come to my party. I also wish my cousin Sierra could come. I want all my family to come and my Grandpa and Grandmas. I love school - especially recess. Next year I will go to Kindergarten and learn how to read better. I am not sure what I want for my birthday, maybe a My Little Pony."
This was taken at Thanksgiving Point's Dinosoar Museum. We received a full year membership from Ken and Denise Palmer for Christmas and are really excited to use it. The kids love it, we just wish Daddy could come more often with us.
2 comments:
Michaela, you're getting to be such a big girl! I wish we could be there for your party! We love you! Happy Birthday!
Turing 5 years old! Wow, Michaela you are getting so old! I can't believe it! You look very cute in the picture your mom posted of you. Love you lots and see you soon! Happy Birthday if I don't see you before that! :)
Post a Comment