This first picture was taken at a party we had at my parents for my Aunt Wendy's birthday. I am really happy that she will soon be moving here to Utah.Monday, January 8, 2007
Christmas is a time for family
We are recovering from busy Holiday season filled with fun family gatherings on all sides. We are so blessed to have both of our families close by. Here are some recent pictures of the festivities.
This first picture was taken at a party we had at my parents for my Aunt Wendy's birthday. I am really happy that she will soon be moving here to Utah.
This first picture was taken at a party we had at my parents for my Aunt Wendy's birthday. I am really happy that she will soon be moving here to Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great christmas. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Thanks for the fun and for helping me celebrate my birthday!!!
Love y'all, Aunt Wendy
Post a Comment