


It is true!!! On March 29th he turned 11!! That means he is old enough to go into boy scouts and on campouts and everything. I think he may be more ready for all these new experiences than his mother is. These pictures are from the Pack Meeting when he got his Arrow of Light and his birthday party. For his birthday we just a few friends over for a party. He has been most excited about the video game he got called Lego Star Wars. He is becoming just like Zach in his interest in gaming.:(
I should also mention that his foot has finally healed and he is walking well again. Sadly, he had a hard time getting used to wearing the boot and then when it was time to take it off that was hard too. We are just hoping he won't have too many fears to ski next year!
1 comment:
Okay, so JT is too old also! I can't believe he is old enough to doing all the things he is.
Post a Comment