


Just a few more photos from our little trip down to Moab. Lexie took a long nap in the carrier while we were hiking to Landscape Arch. She was especially cute on a trip, minus a few minutes in the car, and she has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.
3 comments:
What a beautiful area! Of all the years I lived in UT, I never went down there. I hope to one day take my kids there, too. What a great mom to take your kids on fun adventures! =)
I just got caught up on all of your latest! It makes me so sad when I realize how little I know what you are up to these days. You guys were probably grateful this Thanksgiving to FINALLY have me out of your hair. :) But I sure miss seeing all of you.
It looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun! I really liked Arches, Marc and I went there a few years ago. I'll be honest I haven't been to all of the national parks in UT, but whenever I go to one I sure enjoy myself.
Also, are you sure Lexie is old enough for a bed?! She is growing so quickly!
wish I could have joined you guys. I'm sure it was better than watching the BYU/Utah game even though we won.
Post a Comment