Sunday, December 2, 2007

Arches National Park




On Saturday after Thanksgiving we decided to drive down south and go to Arches National Park. (I get an itching to camp and hike and I get very few Saturdays off work. I also have this strange desire to take my kids to all the National parks in Utah before they grow up.) Even though it was a little chilly - it was a beautiful drive and the kids were great. We hiked around and really enjoyed just being together. We were especially glad to have Jay with us. He misses a lot of the adventures I have with the kids in the summer and the kids commented about how happy they were that Daddy could come too.

3 comments:

WendyG said...

Just got caught up on bunkbeds to Arches. Lots of great photos and and fun scenes! Sure enjoyed your visit the other night!

WendyG said...

Just got caught up on bunkbeds to Arches. Lots of great photos and and fun scenes! Sure enjoyed your visit the other night!

erin said...

I LOVE Koki's hat, I love the bunk beds, I love JT's comments, and I'm sooooo sad I wasn't there for Thanksgiving!