Sunday, October 11, 2009
my little comedian
Lexie has a really funny little personality. When we were at Walmart the other day, I was thinking outloud. "Hmm . . Now what else did Daddy want me to get?" Lexie then immediately starting listing items - She says, "He wanted Sprite, chocolate, cake, coconuts, candy, etc." (none of which were true) Then she starts cracking herself up laughing hysterically at her little joke. She thinks she is hilarious and I think she is a little young to be so quick to fabricate stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Megan, good to catch up! Your kids are looking so grown up, and I can't believe how big your ankle was! Hopefully you will be back to soccer soon!
Yay!! You are back on the blog. Wonderful pictures of the family fun you had this summer. We love you guys!
Oh how I miss you guys...
That Lexi just cracks me up.
Your ankle may look nasty but your toenails looked fabulous! ;) It looks painful!
Love you guys lots!
she is adorable - what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment