Ohhhh Mexico! Jay and I went on a wonderful four-day trip to Cabo at the beginning of the month. It was paradise to be away from the winter cold and walking together on the beach. We stayed at a nice all-inclusive resort (yummy food) and did some really fun activities. We went on a Sunset boat cruise, did an outdoor zip line adventure course, went parasailing (Yikes!), and did some exploring of the beaches. Usually I have a hard time leaving the kids and am in a hurry to get home, but I have to admit that we were both reluctant to come home. We went with other couples from Jay's work and also enjoyed getting to know them better. Definitely the best part was that it was FREE!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Our trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Ohhhh Mexico! Jay and I went on a wonderful four-day trip to Cabo at the beginning of the month. It was paradise to be away from the winter cold and walking together on the beach. We stayed at a nice all-inclusive resort (yummy food) and did some really fun activities. We went on a Sunset boat cruise, did an outdoor zip line adventure course, went parasailing (Yikes!), and did some exploring of the beaches. Usually I have a hard time leaving the kids and am in a hurry to get home, but I have to admit that we were both reluctant to come home. We went with other couples from Jay's work and also enjoyed getting to know them better. Definitely the best part was that it was FREE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! As much as I hate to leave my kids, too, I think the occasional getaway is totally worth it. And even better if you don't have to pay!
Ahhh, a trip to the beach sounds great right now!
good for you guys!
Looks like HEAVEN!
Wow! Those photos look beautiful! I however have no problem leaving my kids for a gettaway with my hubby- I am still just looking for that free trip!Ha ha ha
LUCKY!
What a fun trip! I am a million-times jealous! Its warm and snuggly (as Jackson would say) around here too. Can't wait for you guys to come down here!!!
Post a Comment