Thursday, December 11, 2008

Goblin Valley










On the day after Thanksgiving I had the urge to get away. I convinced my older children to come with my parents and I to Goblin Valley. It was a little further away than I remembered but the scenery and the Outlook's DVD player made the drive doable. I actually like going on long drives especially when gas prices are not $4.00 a gallon.
We had lunch and then just let the kids run wild in the MUD! Another thing I had not anticipated was that it had rained the day before. There was a goopy mud everywhere! I think my parents wondered if I was trying to kill them as we literally slid down some mud hills. It was still fun even if Michaela had to go barefoot because her shoes were stuck in the mud!

1 comment:

erin said...

OH, I love Goblin Valley. But, I've never seen it muddy before!!! Looks like you had a fun time!