As busy as we are, we are hoping to keep our friends and family updated from time to time with this blog. We also have pretty cute kids even if they are a little bit crazy.
Holy Cow! Lexie looks so old with straightened hair. What pretty girls you have! Give me a call so we can catch up! I keep forgetting than I'm an hour behind you now, so I wait until too late to call!
I love Lexie's hair straightened! But I have to agree with Erin that she looks so old! You have such cute girls! I love the picture of you and Jay...definitely frame worthy. I agree I miss you guys too! Maybe we could come for another visit...?! :)
5 comments:
Holy Cow! Lexie looks so old with straightened hair. What pretty girls you have! Give me a call so we can catch up! I keep forgetting than I'm an hour behind you now, so I wait until too late to call!
keep posting...now that I'll be in DC I'll need something to keep me more up to date.
I love Lexie's hair straightened! But I have to agree with Erin that she looks so old! You have such cute girls! I love the picture of you and Jay...definitely frame worthy. I agree I miss you guys too! Maybe we could come for another visit...?! :)
Post a Comment