


Is Halloween a Holiday just for kids? It sure isn't my favorite. I enjoy seeing the kids looking cute in their costumes but I am not a fan of having that much temptation in my house. Anyways, the kids enjoyed themselves and Lexie wished several people "Happy Birthday" for lack of a better idea of what to say on their doorsteps once she had received her requested candy. She LOVES candy and really seemed to catch on quick to how this works.
4 comments:
Yeah for new posts! What cute kids you have! I almost cried reading about JT's writing and Lexie made me laugh out loud! I miss Koki and Zachers too! My, they are growing fast! You never did tell me which photos you wanted edited. Did you still want me to do that?
I love all the Halloween costumes! You guys looked awesome! I'm with Erin, the story about JT made me get all teary. What huge leap in the right direction. Moments like that make everything you have done and are doing SOOOOO worth it. I am still in shock about his math abilities!
Lexie is such a funny girl. I love all her scribble writing and funny things she says. She might be at a notty stage, but at the same time, how can you not just love her and the cuteness. I would have a hard time not laughing when she is notty.
Oh, and I love the picture of Michaela in her soccer jersey. She is such a funny girl!
You've got great looking kids. What wonderful news about JT. I can't believe how much some of your kids have the Gardner look! It brings back lots of memories from when we were younger. Hope all is going well with your family.
You've been tagged. Check my blog for details.
Post a Comment